Carcase and butchery trailers
We have masses of experience in the mobile handling of carcases and butcher’s products. Ask us!
These are ideal for butchers and farm shops. You add the price of the extra fittings needed to the base price of a trailer. The carcase rail systems can be fitted into all trailers and comprise…
- Heavy-duty galvanized box section steel internal framework aluminium T-rails with adjustable mid and end stops.
- Double stainless steel, heavy-duty meat hooks on nylon rollers.
- Stainless steel carcase restraint system to prevent trailer instability during transit (optional).
- Plus you may need telescopic poultry hanging bars.
Prices plus VAT…
2.5m – £1,500.00
3.0m – £2,000.00
3.6 + 4.0m – £2,250.00
Heavy-duty poultry hanging bars: £44.90 each.
This can prove difficult when out in the field or during a long day shoot. A refrigerated trailer offers convenience and flexibility. The mobility is a huge advantage to shoots in that they can be towed into the field, used in situ and then towed back to base.
It also means that the cold chain can be maintained between shoot and game dealer.
All our trailers can be fitted with the bespoke game hanging rails (telescopic bars attached to load-lock tracking) giving capacity for up to 400 brace of pheasants or other game birds, or with carcase rail systems for venison (6 red deer or 10 roe deer carcasses in a 3.0m trailer).
Sample prices, plus VAT…
3.0 trailer – extra framework: £1,200.00
30 heavy-duty poultry hanging bars: £1,347.00
Other size trailer fittings: £POA
Exhibition, vending and display trailers
We custom-build your trailer to your exact specification. If you need detailed advice, that’s all part of the service.
- Opening sales panel.
- Chilled serve-over counters.
- Sloping display area.
- Stainless steel prep surfaces.
- Sink with hot and cold running water.
- Under-counter chilled storage.
Prices on application.
LOOK AT OUR FRIDGE TRAILERS – SIX DIFFERENT MODELS
SEND US A SPECIALIST TRAILER ENQUIRY. HOW CAN WE HELP?
Ross and Emma Pushman,
Coldtraila, Danemoor Farm,
Worcestershire WR13 6NL
t: 01684 311811
m: 07815 110529
We work in association with our partner...
GET IN TOUCH
Tell us your queries. We're always available. Use the form, email or phone.